WINE BREAD&CHEESE WHITE
It goes with moments where time doesn’t seem to go by, in which friends arrive with wine bottles and occupy their places amongst toasts and lively and fun conversations, accompanied by the taste of grapes.
Grape varieties: 50% Fernão Pires + 25% Arinto + 25% Viosinho
Color: Lemon yellow
Bouquet: Fruity and floral
Technical notes: Wine with a high aromatic intensity where the floral and fruity notes are predominant. In the mouth we have a quite fruity wine with a good acidity and unctuosity. Perfect to go with a good moment of tapas, preferably with cheeses.
Temperature: 10-12 ºC
Content: 75 cl
Who drinks it | You, with your Friends
Temperature | Mild
Hour | Some things in life don’t need to be scheduled
Flavour | Pleasant
Goes well with... Laughter
It goes with moments where time doesn’t seem to go by, in which friends arrive and occupy their places amongst toasts and lively and fun conversations, accompanied by the taste of grapes.
Bread&Cheese white – 90pts | The renowned Canadian sommelier Dean Tudor tasted and evaluated our wines. Dean Tudor shared his opinion on Wine With Spirit’s concept: “It is a great concept, to take some of the guesswork out of wine and food matching for unsure beginning consumers and millennials” said Dean Tudor, ” There are stories to read on each label”.
Bread&Cheese white – 88pts | The renowned Canadian wine writer Natalie MacLean who was named the World's Best Drinks Writer at the World Food Media Awards in Australia has tested and evaluated our wines.
- WINE&CHEESE€15.48 €13.90
- FAMILY&FRIENDS€50.40 €42.98 Regular Price €65.96
- FAN KIT€31.55 €26.94 Regular Price €31.87
- CHEF€45.00 €37.41 Regular Price €46.98
- START KIT€73.87 €64.51
- EASTER & FAMILY€37.00 €33.12 Regular Price €42.94
- EASTER & FRIENDS€21.00 €18.80 Regular Price €21.47
- WINE ABOUT€342.48 €300.11 Regular Price €453.35
- WINE UP€571.50 €500.11 Regular Price €643.67
- WINE NOT?€1,139.25 €1,000.50 Regular Price €1,319.26
- WINE VENTURE PRO€6,023.93 €5,036.18 Regular Price €8,022.53