- Empty bottles.
- Diamond drill for glass (12 cm).
- Scotch tape.
- Battery powered LED lights.
How to do it:
- Wash the bottles with hot water to dissolve the labels.
- Put some scotch tape over the bottle, where you want to drill a hole for the LED lights to go through. This will prevent the drill from slipping.
- Put the gloves and the protective goggles on and start drilling the bottle. Make sure you don’t put too much pressure on the bottle so it doesn’t crack.
- After drilling the hole, wash the bottle with water.
- Make sure the bottle dries completely and introduce the LED lights.
And that’s it! After this hard work, open a bottle and enjoy.